Health & Safety Information
When you and your family are ready for some fresh air, wide-open spaces, and authentic Western experiences, find your respite here at Rancho de los Caballeros. Our ranch and resort will reopen for seasonal operations as of November 4th, 2020, and we eagerly look forward to safely welcoming our staff, guests and Los Caballeros family.
Continue reading below or check-out La Posta Newsletter for more information about our upcoming 73rd season. We look forward to welcoming you for a much-needed getaway!Book a Getaway
Updates in Preventing COVID-19
Rancho de los Caballeros places the safety and well-being of our guests at the highest level of priority. The ranch has implemented safety, social distancing and disinfection protocols which exceed those required by Maricopa County and the State of Arizona.
- All public areas and guest rooms are disinfected multiple times daily with a disinfecting spray.
- All staff members are screened for COVID – 19 upon arrival and then regularly throughout the season.
- All employees will be masked at all times. Guests will be required to wear masks when inside any building with the exception of when seated for service in one of our dining areas.
- All employees will be directed to thoroughly wash their hands every 15 minutes and as needed throughout their shift.
- All room attendants will be gloved and masked when entering guest room areas.
- All guest room areas are disinfected prior to guest arrival and during each daily service included door knobs, bathroom surfaces, phones, remote controls, etc.
- Front Desk areas, public restrooms, living room surfaces and entry and exit doors are wiped down with disinfectant solution every 30 minutes.
- All shuttle vans, door handles and seat belt hardware are sanitized directly and the entire vehicle will be treated with fog disinfectant following each use.
- Meeting room areas and public restrooms are fogged with disinfectant and wiped down following each event and during each break in meetings and events.
- Multiple dining areas will be used during each meal period so that not more than 50% of the available tables are utilized. Outdoor dining will be available during each meal period.
- Served buffet breakfasts and a la carte lunches will be offered for guest comfort and safety.
- Dining areas will be fogged with disinfectant before and after each meal service period.
- Appropriate spacing in dining room seating areas will be implemented to conform to guidelines in place from the Maricopa County Department of Environmental Services at the time of the event.
- Intensified kitchen cleanliness and sanitation procedures will be deployed. All service staff will participate in an equally intensified cleanliness and sanitation protocol.
- Employees will be closely monitored with temperature checks prior to each shift and symptom identification processes implemented.