Health & Safety Information
When you and your family are ready for some fresh air, wide-open spaces, and authentic Western experiences, find your respite here at Rancho de los Caballeros. Our ranch and resort will reopen for seasonal operations as of November 4th, 2020, and we eagerly look forward to safely welcoming our staff, guests and Los Caballeros family.
Continue reading below or check-out La Posta Newsletter for more information about our upcoming 73rd season. We look forward to welcoming you for a much-needed getaway!Book a Getaway
Updates in Preventing COVID-19
Although we're lucky to already have a secluded location with outdoor activities, we've made ample arrangements to ensure health and safety for our upcoming season. From additional dining options, to enhanced sanitation procedures, here are some of the newest ways we're keeping you safe:
- Housekeeping and room sanitizing procedures; Housekeepers will wear masks and gloves at all times during guest room services. All surfaces and contact areas, including TV remotes, phones, bathroom services and entry and exit door handles, will be sanitized during each room service.
- Breakfast and lunch buffets will be replaced by a la carte meal service. (But feel free to order a second stack of pancakes if you like!)
- Dinner seating and service options have been added to increase spacing between guests in dining areas. Additional steps to increase spacing between dining guests will include the addition of casual dinner service at the golf club restaurant and dinner seating in the tiled bar patio.
- To maximize outdoor options we will offer additional cookouts throughout the season, as well as dinner seating poolside and dining on the scenic patio of the golf club.
- COVID-19 testing for all arriving employees, prior to their entering our housing units. Daily testing for any employees as needed throughout the season. Adapted units and facilities for single occupancy in order to increase proper social distancing, and allow for quarantine should it become necessary.