If you're flying to Arizona, most major airlines serve Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Private aircraft may land at Wickenburg Municipal Airport. All major rental companies are located at or near the Phoenix airport, and limited Wickenburg rentals are also available. Ranch vehicles will meet guests in Phoenix at a rate of $150 per vehicle.
If you're driving from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, allow 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Drive north on I-10 into Phoenix.
- Exit I-10 and take I-17 North to SR 74 (about 23 miles).
- Exit I-17 North and take SR 74 West (Carefree Highway) to US-60 (about 30 miles).
- Exit SR 74 West and take US-60 West into Wickenburg (about 10-12 miles).
- In Wickenburg, continue west on US-60 past/through the roundabout, make second allowed right off of roundabout. Travel west 2.2 miles to the 3rd traffic light in town, Vulture Mine Rd. Turn left heading south on Vulture Mine Rd. The entrance to Rancho de los Caballeros will be about 1.5 miles south, located on the left side.